You will not find a more capable team for your solids control provider. We work closely with operations to choose the most effective equipment for your operation and identify the optimal balance of fluid performance and solids control. Real-time data collection and analysis by our team of experts further optimize your solids control program. Our field-proven and repeatable methods consistently shave significant time and money from our customers’ drilling programs.
We constantly strive to decrease additives, lower dilution rates, and reduce the volume of solid and liquid waste, while maximizing drilling efficiency to alleviate unnecessary costs. Real-time data collected by experts drives our customers programs to success. With some of the best minds in the business backed by a deep inventory of next-gen equipment.
- Centrifuges (big and small bowls)
- Fully variable driven main drive and back drive
- Vertical cuttings dryers
- Drying shakers
- Closed loop mud systems
- Pit treatment
- Solids transfer pumps
- Pre-mix tanks
- High and low sided shale bins
- Excavators, wheeled loaders
- Barite recovery systems
- Electric distribution panels
- Flow line screens/replacement screen panels
- Drilling fluids such as mud conditioners and additives